Terms and conditions
Odbor výkonu dozoru, tel. č. 041/763 21 30
2. Base establishment
Buyer confirms that by sending the order to the seller, by telephone or e-mail order, agrees with the commercial and other terms and conditions stated on the Seller's e-commerce site (the "Purchase Agreement"). The contractual relationship between the operator and the customer considered to be a distance contract is a confirmation from the operator (email) to the customer.
The General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Purchase Agreement. In the case that the seller and buyer enter into a written purchase agreement in which they agree terms different from those of the General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Purchase Agreement will be prior to these General Terms and Conditions.
To send an order, the customer needs to be a registered customer in the e-shop or the customer to fill in the mandatory information in the order form. The data provided serves the operator exclusively for proper and early ordering of the customer's order.
On the basis of an order, goods that are in stock are sent within 24 hours of receipt of the order. The photos are not held in stock, after the delivery of the order they are made to be tailored to the customer's requirements. The delivery time is 30 days. The price of delivery is 20€.
4. Pricing and payment terms
5. Rights and obligations of the parties
Buyer's rights and obligations
- The buyer is comitted to take over the goods which were the subject of his order from the courier or other bearer within the withdrawal period at the address stated in the order
- The buyer is comitted to pay the full amount for the goods
- The buyer is comitted to check the packaging of the shipment (goods) upon picking up from the courier or the delivery agent and, in the case of damaged goods, not to take the consignment
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days of delivery of the goods to his address. In case the goods do not meet its requirements, the undamaged goods can be returned in a way that does not damage the work and the returned goods can be attached to the withdrawal form, which was received by email with an incoming copy of the order
Contractor's rights and obligations
- The contractor is comitted to undertake to deliver the goods in agreed quantity and quality on the basis of a binding accepted order to the buyer, pack it or equip it for transportation in the manner necessary for its preservation and protection
- The contractor has the obligation to hand over to the buyer at the latest, together with the goods in written or electronic form, all the documents necessary for taking over and using the goods together with the invoice as a tax document
- The contractor has the right to a proper and timely payment of the purchase price from the buyer for the delivered goods
6. Complaints and Warranty
The contractor provides a 24-month product warranty unless otherwise stated for a specific product. The warranty begins on the date of receipt of the goods by the customer
Personal data processing
Personal data are processed to the extent you have been provided to us, both in connection with provided services (free of charge and also under a contractual relationship in the case of paid services) or otherwise collected and processed in accordance with applicable law of Slovac Republic and according to GDPR.
A person under the age of 16 may not send to CreativeG s.r.o. any information. If you are younger, you will need the consent of your parent or legal counsel to use these sites and services, make purchases or perform any other legal acts.
What personal data we process
Personal details for order execution
Personal data processed:
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- E-mail adress
Subscriptions to service reports (such as form confirmation) or service emails in ordered paid services (such as contract documents, order confirmation) can not be canceled because they are part of the services provided.
We will only send you information about news in the industry, new articles, or actions and competitions on our site and on the solely on the basis of your consent to us when submitting the form. You confirm your approval by clicking on the link we send you to your email to ensure that you give your consent just for the email address you enter and this is yours. This consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time in writing, by email or by clicking on the link from any email.
Site view statistics
For statistical and marketing purposes, we use third-party cookies from Google and Facebook. In your cookies, your personal information is anonymized. More about Cookies.
Method of processing personal data
We will handle your personal data responsibly and in accordance with valid Slovak and European legislation. We use both automated and manual processing for processing personal data. All data is stored on secure servers stored within the European Union. The data are not disclosed, transferred or processed outside EU countries and are not made available to third parties.
Time period of processing of personal data
We process your personal information while ordering or until you cancel your consent to the processing of your personal information. Your personal data processed for the order of goods or services will be retained in our company 10 years after the invoice was issued in accordance with the income tax law.
For what purposes do we process personal data?
For the purposes of delivery the goods (According to fulfill of contract and legitimate interests resulting from the service provided)
If you show interest in our products and services under contract, we process the personal data you provide to us within the scope specified above for the purpose of fulfill of the contract and the obligations arising therefrom. For the proper service, it is our duty to inform you by e-mail about information about the provided services (changes in services or functionality) and thus process your personal data for the legitimate interests resulting from the provided services
For marketing purposes (According to your consent)
For marketing purposes, we have minimal data (emails) based on your consent. In case you are interested in sending news or news about exhibitions, we give you the opportunity to express your consent to the processing of your personal data. Based on this, we process your personal information (e-mail) into a withdrawal of consent. This consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time by email or by clicking on the link from any email. The data are not disclosed, transferred or processed outside EU countries and are not made available to third parties.
Buyer´s rights in terms of privacy
In accordance with the processing and protection of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to require the Contractor to access your personal data
- the right to correct it,
- the right to delete or restrict the processing of your personal data
- you have the right to object to the processing of personal data
- the right to data portability
- the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
You can apply for your rights in writing at the registered office of the operator via the electronic address email@example.com or personally in a verbal form, from which it must be clear who has claimed the right, what is claimed and when and who prepared the minutes, his signature and your signature; with one copy of your minutes.
Please note that your right to delete data may be limited by the statutory data retention obligation that we must respect. In addition, according to the law, courts, law enforcement authorities or other law-abiding authorities may request information.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, such as the Office for Personal Data Protection in Slovak republic.
Every internet user should be aware that the information he/she publishes can be seen and stored by other users. Make sure to protect your privacy.
8. Alternative Dispute Resolution
An alternative dispute resolution can only be used by a consumer - a natural person who does not take part in the course of his business, employment or occupation when he concludes and performs a consumer contract. An alternative dispute resolution only concerns a dispute between a consumer and a seller resulting from a consumer contract or a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution applies only to long distance contracts. An alternative dispute resolution does not deal with disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20. The ARS may require the consumer to charge a fee for starting an alternative dispute resolution up to a maximum of EUR 5 with VAT.